ERP Support Consultant – 1st Line, 2nd Line
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
Acumatica is a sister company of IFS and a leading cloud ERP software that empowers businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CRM, Project Management, etc. on a robust and flexible platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
As an ERP Support Consultant, you will be providing Functional and Technical support to the Acumatica Partners/Customers while managing their expectations and experience.
- Provide Function and Technical support to customers and partners using Acumatica ERP system.
- Communicate effectively with customers and partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer requests.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and partners.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- At least 2 years of experience with ERP system solutions such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, SAP, Oracle EBS, JD Edwards, Sage, NetSuite, IFS, or others.
- Good understanding on Finance, Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Knowledge on SQL and ability to write SQL queries
- Proficient in English along with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Familiarity with C# is an added advantage.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (58)
Senior Executive – RPA at John Keels Group, Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 27, 2021 Full-Time
Intern – IT, Opportunity at DARAZ, Colombo, SRI LANKA. on November 26, 2021 Internship
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs At Pearson, Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 26, 2021 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer – (Remote) Jobs At Nielsen , New York, NY, US on November 26, 2021 Full-Time
Sr BI Developer – (Remote USA) Jobs At Nielsen, Chicago, IL, US on November 26, 2021 Full-Time
Automation Test Engineer Jobs At Virtusa ,Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, IN on November 26, 2021 Full-Time
Software Quality Engineer Jobs At Pearson, Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 26, 2021 Full-Time