ERPM Data Transformation Lead
LSEG embarked on a multi year Finance Transformation journey. We are delivering our Finance Vision by redefining the way we work to add new value and deliver balanced growth for the business. The Program shall drive efficiency and improve benefits on Billing, Accounting, Finance Operations and Reporting for LSEG by moving to a single Enterprise Resource Planning and Performance Management supplier. This involves a greenfield ERP implementation allowing LSEG to embrace latest cloud offerings and bring a future-proof platform.
The Data Transformation Lead is responsible for the formulation of data transformation strategy and provide data leadership on LSEG’s ERPM Program. Further ensure there is common approach and alignment for the particular topic within and across various Global Programs and Functions. This role will cover the following disciplines, Business Architect, Data Migration, Data Migration Tooling, Data Conversion. This role will report to Program Leader.
This role will lead the following key work you’re doing within the Program:
- To lead all aspects of the development of a robust and effective approach towards the overall management of data transformation activities within a sophisticated ERPM Program
- Undertake a Rapid Scan Data Quality Assessment across all in scope Data Domains and use this to find opportunities for early data cleansing
- Developing, managing, and driving data mapping and conversions for the import of master and historical data
- Participation in automated ETL design including implementation, testing, performance tuning, documentation, and operational management
- Performing analysis, cross-referencing, merging, and consolidation of data from various sources
- Collaborating with staff and vendors, including Data Architect, System Architects, and Business System Managers to chip in to current and future design, implementation, and documentation of data, metadata, and overall systems data architecture
- Collaborating with QA teams to ensure appropriate technical and business testing of data conversion and ETL operations
- Ensuring that all key design decisions etc. have been considered through a “data lens” in terms of impact and risk
- Development of KPI’s and scorecards to demonstrate progress in delivery data migration and conversion
- Previous experience in leading Data workstreams within ERPM or Cloud based transformation projects
- Familiarity with ETL tooling
- Attention to detail
- Good communication strategy and leadership skills.
- Strong collaborator leadership skills
- Proven understanding of data quality concepts and processes
- Ability to constantly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong analytic curiosity and innovative problem-solving skills using a systems thinking and evidence-driven approach
- Shown ability to work both independently and in a multifaceted, multi-functional team structure
- Working proficiency of data modelling, normalization, entity-relationship diagrams, star schemas, data warehousing, entity models, and other data design concepts
- Experience people leader in a matrix organization
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (429)
Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Aventude in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time