Executive, Account Payable
About the job
The selected candidate for this role is responsible for supporting the group through the Accounts Payable activities such as processing invoices, expenses and supplier payments on a daily basis. The role will also support reporting and follow up across group users to ensure group wide compliance with associated process, procedures and operational controls.
The Selected Candidate Will Have Ownership For
- Review and process all invoices with appropriate documentation and Purchase Order.
- Audit and validate Employee Expense claims.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Accounts payable related queries via Email and Calls.
- Assist in month end closing and reporting
- Work in accordance with the payment process outlined by the Accounts Payable manager.
- Support wider finance teams where volumes are high/resolution complex to ensure group KPI targets and management reporting deadlines are met.
- Ad hoc reporting and requests from Group and/or local finance as required.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess The Following
- Pursuing a Finance degree or a professional qualification at the foundation level.
- Minimum of 1 year accounting experience with a proven track record in
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable teams in a large organisation
- Understanding of accounting concepts and principles and reporting to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience of reconciliation processes and implementation of financial controls in operations
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages. Specially in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in oral & written English, ability to articulate and develop ideas in order to respond clearly and concisely to various audiences who are internal and external.
- Asserts own ideas credibly and persuades others through gaining support and commitment.
- Shows willingness to learn new methods, procedures or techniques resulting from departmental change.
- Accuracy and impeccable attention to detail.
- Drive SLA performance and productivity.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, plan and execute tasks by making timely decisions.
- Ability to work according to UK work hours.
- Experience in Oracle System ERP would be an advantage.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance