Executive, Financial Reporting & Control
The main responsibilities of this role will be preparing, developing and analysing financial information of the London Stock Exchange Group. The role focuses on core accounting skills and collaborating with the other business divisions in order to support the whole organisation. The selected candidate for this role will be responsible in achieving organisational objectives for the function and KPI’s and will be reporting to the Associate Manager – Financial Reporting and Control.
- Preform accounting transactions in the general ledger and sub-ledgers, including collecting, recording and verifying financial data.
- Preparation of month-end accounts closing and review processes to ensure accuracy of P&L and Balance Sheet, and adherence to all group reporting deadlines.
- Ownership of journal posting, reconciliations and intercompany recharges.
- Perform Hyperion Financial Management Consolidation and Reporting.
- Prepare and Review statutory Reporting.
- Support Management Reporting processes including analysis and management information reports.
- Adherence to internal controls as per group policies and the financial control framework.
- Work collaboratively in identification and support of continuous improvement activities.
The ideal candidate should possess the following
- Perusing a Finance degree/professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA) at intermediary level.
- Demontrable accounting experience.
- Excellent track record in; Processing core accounting transactions and consolidations to ensure balances are correctly reflected in the general ledger ;Financial control process including account reconciliations and substantiations ;Preparing and reporting accurate statutory reporting outputs ;Analysis, productions and delivery of reporting packs / schedules to represent financial performance
- Hands on experience in Oracle and Hyperion Financial Management systems preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages. Specially in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in oral & written English.
- Be a lead proponent in driving a collaborative culture to working across finance.
- Adaptable to working in a fast changing environment to meet business priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent process orientation, with ability to design robust reporting frameworks.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with global colleagues.
- Maximise opportunities; i.e. challenge ways of working, adopt Group practices, seek and provide information and clarification.
- Utilise all available resources and toolsets to investigate and resolve problems, to ensure the most appropriate solution is identified.
- Accuracy and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work according to UK work hours.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (74)
Senior Accountant Jobs at Mobizz Elite in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at tgl.travel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time