Executive – Graphic Development
Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Executive – Graphic Development is responsible for execution of the embellishment development initiatives for the assigned customer categories. Coordinates with internal teams, suppliers and customers for sample development in line with the T&A and other assigned initiatives, including supplier development, profitability, etc.
1. Responsible for understanding the design requirements and development of embellishment styles
2. Coordinate with suppliers, customers and internal stake holders, including critical path management for development, quality approvals, etc.
3. Prepare documentation and reporting for functional initiatives, including execution of assigned improvement projects
- Diploma in Clothing Technology
- 3+ years of working experience and technical knowledge on embellishment techniques will be advantageous
- Planning and execution excellence and ownership/commitment to delivery
- Attention to detail, a structured and disciplined work approach, the ability to deliver results on time and work under pressure are essential competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience3 Years
Related Jobs (2)
- Senior Designer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time