Executive – People Development & Culture
- Fostering a digitalized culture of continuous learning and professional growth within the organization by playing a global role covering all the regional offices in ADL
Learning and Development
- E-Learning Platform Management: Oversee the administration and maintenance of the e-learning platform, ensuring content relevance, accessibility, and user experience optimization.
- Learning Management System (LMS) Management: Manage the LMS, including user management, content uploading, tracking progress, and generating reports to evaluate learning outcomes.
- Individual Learning Plans: Collaborate with employees and managers to design and implement tailored learning plans to address specific development needs and career aspirations using our e-learning platforms and LMS.
- Technical Training Support: Facilitate technical training sessions, both in-person and virtually, to equip employees with the necessary skills and knowledge for their roles.
- Connect with ADL Partners and develop learning plans required to continue the partnership while share the learning benefits of the partnership with employees.
- Act as the consultant and organizational communication specialist for the ADL L&D benefits extended with the partnerships and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Work closely with Axiata Group L&D Team to research, evaluate and implement various learning methods, e-learning platforms, and LMS across the organization and assess the success.
- Work closely with subject experts and department heads to create a TechTalk session calendar.
- Monitor, maintain, evaluate and improve as appropriate and ensure the effectiveness of the L&D engagement activities.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to establish a consistent approach to the branding and communication of the initiative to the Axiata Group/ Other operation Companies and external parties (social media)
- Manage L&D communication site; Knowledge Hub and keep employee engage to foster a learning culture in ADL
- Maintain a strong track record in employee L&D and engagement activities and managing budget along with HR budget controller.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM, Psychology, Education, or Business Management
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources management. Preferably who have experience in handling learning and development operations in the IT industry.
- Demonstrate affinity with employee learning and learning technologies.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms/ LMS would be an asset
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage
- Good understanding of L & D and engagement functions and best practices
- Excellent people management skills
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and project management abilities to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (4)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 20, 2023 Full-Time