Executive – Product Development
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 people across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
In Sri Lanka, we are honored to have been adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ for the 7th consecutive time at the Presidential Export Awards 2020/21. We are also proud to share that our plant in Batticaloa was recognized as the world’s first Net Zero Carbon Apparel Manufacturing facility in 2019. To learn more about us and our 50-year long journey please visit www.brandix.com.
Key purpose of the Job
The Executive – Product Development is responsible for providing leadership and guidance for all developments in the Sample and R&D section and managing all developments with the Technical team and shift supervisors. He/she will also be responsible for sustaining the Chemical Management System.
- Will be responsible for all Samples OTD
- Managing customer T&A and on-time sample delivery
- Providing technical knowledge and recommendations from initial product development to bulk execution
- Being responsible for Department Administrative function
- Formula development to ensure growth of revenue and profit margins and process developments for sustainability, efficiency and quality assurance
- Establishing standard operational procedures for overall technical operations
- Implementing of Chemical Management Systems (oeko-tex, ZDHC, ISO1400, Green-tex) and Environmental Impact Measuring (EIM) software for best practices and compliance requirements
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree