Executive, Sales Operations
The Global Sales Team is the key face of the business, and it is imperative that we provide adequate support for them to provide best possible service and deliver value to our clients. In addition, Sales Operations work closely with other stakeholders across the business including Finance, Credit Control, Legal & Product Development team. The primary scope of the operations is to provide the best possible information and support to the Global Sales team in a timely manner.
As part of the Sales Operations Team and reporting to the Sales Operations Assistant Manager in Colombo, the individual will be responsible for the business operation of Global Sales. Key areas of responsibilities are:
- Processing of all Sales transactions for the Global Sales Team in accordance with the ISD Sales process.
- Providing data to Finance, Legal Departments and Client Management function to complete sales process.
- Investigating complex pre-sales and post-sales inquiries and providing timely solutions.
- Managing relationships with key internal stakeholders in Finance Operations, Sales, Relationship Management & Legal.
- Contributing as a team player towards achieving functional SLAs and KPIs.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Graduate/post-graduate in related fields such as Business Management or Administration.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a client facing role.
- Knowledge of financial markets companies and their use of indices preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office Products, in particular Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM System.
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to build productive relationships with the clients at all levels within the organisation and with key internal stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good telephone manner.
- Good administrative and organisational skills – with a keen sight on accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to work independently on multiple activities, showing appropriate level of prioritization.
- Should be willing to work in all shifts on rotation.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship