Executive – Senior Software Engineer
- Software development according to system requirement specification.
- Software Unit testing / troubleshooting, debugging to ensure code quality.
- Conduct demonstration of developed system to customer.
- Conduct trainings of developed system to customer
- Provide software support and attend to Change Requests when required
- Degree / Diploma from recognized university / institute.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in OOP/OOD is mandatory.
- 2-4 years software engineering experience including the use of below technologies
- Angular 2.0+.
- ASP.NET MVC / Dapper.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiar in .Net Framework 3.5-4.5 / TFS.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Ability to self-learn and grasp knowledge quickly.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now” within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
- Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (51)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time