Executive – Sourcing
Executive – Sourcing
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
Maintain supplier 100% DIFOT with 100% PO on time placement to suppliers and ensure RM on time delivery to relevant locations while maintaining Dock to Dock
- Raise and share Purchase Orders on time with suppliers to ensure smoothness of the procurement process.
- Analyze delivery charts from the allocated suppliers on a timely manner & be collaborative with suppliers one week
- prior to delivery date to ensure 100% DIFOT.
- Analyze Raw material delays and ensure to meet RM commitment to minimize final impact to production.
- Address any quality issue of the delivered goods when identified while collaborate with internal parties for quality issue resolution when required.
- Managing Raw materials Stock and claim recoveries related to cost of failures on a timely manner and identifying
- strategies for recoveries.
- Maintain enough RM inventory for the current and future demand of the customer style/CW/region/SKU level.
- Effectively manage customer forecast fluctuations and release excess inventory to other programs. Weekly communicate the RM analysis to the customer.
- Maintain accurate liability reports (ERM) for the customer and monitor buy level RM utilization against the reported ERM.
- Prepare the monthly write off and work with finance team to decide on carry forward Raw materials and take adjustable measures based on that inventory level.
- Actively participate for weekly meetings and ensure the required information is shared with the larger team.
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to whilst actively
- contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field
- 4 – 5 years of relevant work experience which includes Merchandising
- Knowledge of Fabric, Embellishments, Styles, Samples
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications and the SAP System
- Strong Analytical / Communication/ Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel for plants as and when it requires.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience4 Years
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (1)
- Process Associate Jobs at HCLTech Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 2, 2023 Full-Time