Executive – Sourcing
Executive – Sourcing
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
Maintain supplier 100% DIFOT with 100% PO on time placement to suppliers and ensure RM on time delivery to relevant locations while maintaining Dock to Dock
- Raise and share Purchase Orders on time with suppliers to ensure smoothness of the procurement process.
- Analyze delivery charts from the allocated suppliers on a timely manner & be collaborative with suppliers one week
- prior to delivery date to ensure 100% DIFOT.
- Analyze Raw material delays and ensure to meet RM commitment to minimize final impact to production.
- Address any quality issue of the delivered goods when identified while collaborate with internal parties for quality issue resolution when required.
- Managing Raw materials Stock and claim recoveries related to cost of failures on a timely manner and identifying
- strategies for recoveries.
- Maintain enough RM inventory for the current and future demand of the customer style/CW/region/SKU level.
- Effectively manage customer forecast fluctuations and release excess inventory to other programs. Weekly communicate the RM analysis to the customer.
- Maintain accurate liability reports (ERM) for the customer and monitor buy level RM utilization against the reported ERM.
- Prepare the monthly write off and work with finance team to decide on carry forward Raw materials and take adjustable measures based on that inventory level.
- Actively participate for weekly meetings and ensure the required information is shared with the larger team.
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to whilst actively
- contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field
- 4 – 5 years of relevant work experience which includes Merchandising
- Knowledge of Fabric, Embellishments, Styles, Samples
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications and the SAP System
- Strong Analytical / Communication/ Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel for plants as and when it requires.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (26)
Research Assistant (News Media), Opportunity At NTU Main Campus, Singapore. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Program Manager, Supply Chain, R&D Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 19, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – SPM Internships at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 17, 2023 Internship