Executive – Technology Entrepreneur
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to join the Product Innovation team at MDS, Rathmalana as an Executive – Technology Entrepreneur. This role requires supporting and driving the work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to offer elevated and better-crafted product solutions that are innovative in technology, sustainable, and feasible to manufacture to win more market and support the business achieve its set objectives.
- Execute projects assigned by scouting new technologies, and new machinery, identifying construction methods, biomechanics, and human body performance to improve Technology readiness levels elevating product solutions offered while ensuring manufacturing feasibility and contribution towards profits for the department.
- Analyze and identify the best-suited technologies from the toolbox to use to elevate the products thereby servicing the customer/ consumer need and contributing to the achievement of set objectives.
- Develop virtual & physical prototypes both internally and with partners by adopting an open innovation mindset and doing the due diligence to confirm performance & feasibility.
- Conduct/ Attend meetings by emphasizing product manufacturability, possible risk factors, and all other technical/ technological challenges to ensure timely solutions for the effective garment construction process.
- Encourage a sustainable mindset by being up to date with global sustainable technologies, and innovations and explore the feasibility of conceptualizing these solutions while supporting the business teams to meet customer requirements and win more business.
- Research and understand adaptable technologies and identify potential partners to work with in a collaborative fashion to ensure optimal productivity.
- · Identify how to pitch new product solutions considering “Technology” jobs to be done based on the business requirements that are within the project scope and timeframe.
- Define the scope of the project/s assigned, conduct scouting of technologies, and improve Technology readiness levels elevating product solutions offered while ensuring manufacturing feasibility and contribution towards profits for the department.
- Assist the team with all activities pertaining to the sample development process, and participate in development meetings, whilst sourcing fabric and other raw materials based on the customer request, in order to ensure samples/prototypes are completed and delivered in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.sc Degree in Chemical Engineering Textile & Clothing, Material Science.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the Fabric Technology field.
- Demonstrate Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (45)
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at Kognitiv Corporation in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Application Engineer Jobs at Synopsys Inc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Data Engineer Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Senior Game Developer Jobs at Matific in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer II Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Digiratina in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS) Jobs at Aeturnum in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineers Jobs at Sysco LABS in Western Province, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at Techlabs Global Private Ltd in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time