This role provides support to several group directors and above. Many of them have a global remit and will
travel extensively. You will work with all levels of management within the Group and liaise extensively with
other stakeholders externally and internally. The role requires an experienced, calm professional with good
interpersonal skills and a business/Administrative management background.
• Diary management for assigned Executives/team members, organise internal and external meetings
• Provision of general and ongoing administrative and organisational support to team members as
• Dealing with incoming communication and acting as first point of contact
• Ensure meetings are well-prepared in advance by liaising with attendees, organising venue, and
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships both internally and externally
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc
• Arranging travel itineraries and accommodation in conjunction with the in-house travel team,
tracking and processing of expenses
• Any other ad hoc tasks as may be required including “buddy” cover of peers where required
• Ability to work as an individual contributor in a high-pressure environment
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in management
• 3-5 years work experience
• Similar experience in an administrative and/or business management role
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Clear and well-articulated written and spoken English
• Polished & professional. Communication & organisational skills are key.
• Flexibility to work on shifts and extended working hours when required.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships up to all levels both internally and externally
• Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
• Excellent communication skills
• Resilience, tenacity, and tact
• Able to liaise effectively, team player. Willing to learn and take direction
• Able to act as a credible representative for the executive(s)
• Excellent MS Office 365 and document creation skills
• Sound literacy and numerical skills
• Flexibility, discretion, and ability to respect confidentiality at all times
• Appetite for hard work and dedication to work hours required of the role.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (17)
Business Development Executive Jobs at Zone24x7 in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 15, 2022 Full-Time
Manager Jobs at Calcey Technologies in Colombo , Sri Lanka on November 15, 2022 Full-Time
Executive – Counsellor Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 4, 2022 Full-Time