EXPENSES EXECUTIVE – PROCUREMENT SHARED SERVICES CENTRE
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
An expense executive will be responsible for processing of employee expense claims in accordance with set policies within IFS. It will cover expenses made via the corporate cards and personal reimbursements.
The role will entail administration work along with working the global travel team and HR to ensure appropriate documentation is in place and relevant supporting is in line with the standard practices. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills, an understanding of the various local taxation requirements will also be important but will be developed.
In addition, an expense claims executive at IFS continuously expands their business process domain knowledge and shares this knowledge to guide others.
Primary job role:
- Analyze and validate approved expenses to ensure audit compliance
- Co-ordinate with local Finance and Operations teams regarding to ensure that expense claims are within given guidelines and meets any local regulatory requirements
- Query management within agreed timelines
- Investigate and resolve any internal or external enquires related to expense claims made
- Performs all activities with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Complete all activities in accordance within IFS standard operating procedures
- Participate and engage in policy updates and documentation
- Ensure appropriate categorizing of expenses and in line with relevant project activity
- Engage in process improvement opportunities and initiate relevant cost reduction practices to drive efficiency
- Work with the cash / payroll team to ensure expenses are reimbursed in an efficient manner
- Liaison with the global travel team to facilitate a smooth an efficient process for travel expenses
- Perusing a University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications, in the accounting and finance field
- Continuously expanding your functional and technical domain knowledge is a very important part of being at IFS
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (MS Excel is mandatory) with background in MS Outlook
- Proficient in using ERP applications
- Knowledgeable in Internal control
- Ability to follow detailed workflow and instructions
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 28 October 2022.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (43)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time