EXPENSES EXECUTIVE – PROCUREMENT SHARED SERVICES CENTRE
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
An expense executive will be responsible for processing of employee expense claims in accordance with set policies within IFS. It will cover expenses made via the corporate cards and personal reimbursements.
The role will entail administration work along with working the global travel team and HR to ensure appropriate documentation is in place and relevant supporting is in line with the standard practices. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills, an understanding of the various local taxation requirements will also be important but will be developed.
In addition, an expense claims executive at IFS continuously expands their business process domain knowledge and shares this knowledge to guide others.
Primary job role:
- Analyze and validate approved expenses to ensure audit compliance
- Co-ordinate with local Finance and Operations teams regarding to ensure that expense claims are within given guidelines and meets any local regulatory requirements
- Query management within agreed timelines
- Investigate and resolve any internal or external enquires related to expense claims made
- Performs all activities with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Complete all activities in accordance within IFS standard operating procedures
- Participate and engage in policy updates and documentation
- Ensure appropriate categorizing of expenses and in line with relevant project activity
- Engage in process improvement opportunities and initiate relevant cost reduction practices to drive efficiency
- Work with the cash / payroll team to ensure expenses are reimbursed in an efficient manner
- Liaison with the global travel team to facilitate a smooth an efficient process for travel expenses
- Perusing a University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications, in the accounting and finance field
- Continuously expanding your functional and technical domain knowledge is a very important part of being at IFS
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (MS Excel is mandatory) with background in MS Outlook
- Proficient in using ERP applications
- Knowledgeable in Internal control
- Ability to follow detailed workflow and instructions
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 28 October 2022.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (863)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Footage Creations in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at ICP Techno LLC in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Part-Time
Senior Java Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
.NET Backend Developer Jobs at APP360 (PVT) Ltd in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – React Native Jobs at Rootcode in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Acceura Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at H-Connect GBS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time