Finance Executive – Treasury
We are a Shared Service providing captive support to Camso/Michelin group of companies in the OHT Business Unit. We are passionate about providing exceptional service to our customers, carrying out continuous improvement of process, data structures and individual efficiency.
As a key member of the Treasury Function, this position will take care of daily operational activities and act as a supporting resource for the manager Treasury. Actively engaged to ensure accomplishment of department objectives by managing daily deliverables and driving process excellence.
• Carry out daily management of cash and debt alignment activities;
• Carry out cash flow forecasting for customer entities on the stipulated timelines;
• Accurate processing of fund management activities to ensure sufficient fund availability for daily operation within customer entities;
• Maintain clear communication with banking partners to ensure smooth operation of daily activities;
• Provide and collate input for detailed consolidated cash flow projections and relevant reporting to customer entities;
• Assist in the development of bank relationships;
• Providing accurate and timely input for transparent reporting of excess funds through clear and concise record keeping;
• Prepare monthly journal entries and accruals required in the scope of cashflow management;
• Adherence to controls that are in place for regulatory and Michelin requirements;
• Assist with reporting for all required internal and external parties when required;
• Transparent reporting of SSC services in the Treasury space to stakeholders;
• Approval of payment runs on SAP300/HANA and TRAX in a back up capacity;
• Approval of manual payments processed in a back up capacity.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University;
• Full/ part qualification in CIMA (UK), ACCA (UK)/ CA (SL);
• 2 – 5 years of relevant experience with accounting, finance and commercial exposure;
• Ability to work in the USA working hours;
• Prior experience in cash management would be an added advantage;
• Experience in ERP system, preferably in SAP (FI, MM);
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel) and power point presentation;
• Excellent level of verbal and written English communication skills;
• Experience in a global organization (Manufacturing and distribution experience would be considered as a major asset);
• Ability to organize, prioritize and manage various work assignments in a fast paced environment.
The Shared Service Center in Colombo includes over 60 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with your team members, senior management and variety of stakeholders in Camso Group Entities.
Moving Forward Together: Apply now and start your own mobility journey with us.
Please send your CVs to email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (170)
Assistant Manager MIS, Vacancies At Janashakthi Life, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Assistant Accountant, Vacancies At Dasa Solutions, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Management Intern, Vacancies at Mind Plus, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Internship
Program Manager Finance (R&D) Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 28, 2022 Internship