Finance Systems Analyst
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust. We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view..By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be partof a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
A finance systems analyst will be responsible for maintaining, updating, and implementing our current finance platform.Executing change and system requirements will be a core job role, and training finance users would follow.The finance system analyst will be a key liaison between the technical teams and finance.The role requires strong written and verbal communication skills, reporting skills and coordination skills.In addition, a financial systems analyst at IFS continuously expands their business process domain knowledge and shares this knowledge to guide others.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participating in system testing and quality assurance activities inclusive of system modifications and enhancements.
- Act as the primary support contact for finance related concerns
- Ability to investigate and critically analyze common technical errors faced by finance users
- Periodic system updates on financial information for end user benefit
- Key liaison between IT Support teams and finance users to ensure smooth flow of operations and timely action
- Ability to put forward specifications of systems upgrades following end user information gathering
- Provide support on Initiating and carrying out finance system training to new users and refresher sessions to existing users
- Dealing and administering communication on system changes and modifications to all finance users
- Facilitating user acceptance testing (UAT) and engaging in testing activities such as test case creation, execution, and issue resolution
- Collaborate with end-user groups in defining project KPIs, metrics, and other support teams to design, build and deploy scripts to resolve issues. A team player with the ability to work with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
- Drive the evaluation, design, configuration, and testing of specific implementation projects
- Analyze, modify, and document existing process documentation in relation to the system and IFS standard operating procedures.
- Ensure stability and accuracy of system processes and integrations by thoroughly testing workflows
University degree, or equivalent qualifications, in the relevant field
Knowledge and Experience
- Continuously expanding your functional and technical domain knowledge is a very important part of being at IFS
- Candidate should have minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in using ERP applications
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (MS Excel is mandatory) with a background in MS Outlook
- Consist of a strong working knowledge on the finance related modules. Experience in this area will be necessary to successfully carry out the role, as you will be supporting the global finance team within the application
- Knowledgeable in Internal control
- Experience using IFS applications would be considered as an asset but is not mandatory
- Effective verbal and writing communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and projects to meet business needs.
- Enjoy problem-solving and adopting a collaborative approach to find and implement innovative solutions.
- Strong aptitude demonstrated in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Ability to follow detailed workflow and instructions
- Be able to comprehend business requirements
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (12)
- Accountant Jobs at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time