Front office Executive
John Keells Stock Brokers, one of Sri Lanka’s largest equity brokerages has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, dynamic, result oriented individual to join our team as a Front Office Executive.
- Providing a professional service to walk in clients. Ensure they are directed to the relevant division
- Answering all telephone calls promptly and providing a courteous service
- Providing responses to client inquiries regarding the Stock Market and client related transactions
- Keep client information confidential
- Ensure applications for Rights and IPO’s are accepted, acknowledged and dispatched to the Registrars in a timely manner
- Ensure all incoming letters, cheques and other documents are accepted, acknowledged and recorded
- Provide secretarial services to the office, typing letters and attending to general office correspondence
- Handling foreign travel of staff and related documents
- Maintaining good relations with CSE, SEC and coordinate meetings and other matters with the regulators, CPD programs etc.
- Attending to all incoming emails to JKSB general email, faxes and forwarding them to the correct staff member
- Assist in HR functions such as arranging interviews etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoying front-facing customer roles
- Ability to write and speak in English
- Pleasing personality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
Remuneration for the above position will be in accordance with the JKH Compensation and Benefits Policy.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYCustomer Relations/Public Relations
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma