- Position – Full Stack Developer
- Location- Colombo | Sri Lanka
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $566 million in revenue in FY21, representing 12.9% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 3,000 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 13,500 people located in 15 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
What you’ll do
- Deploy software using CICD tools such as Jenkins.
- As part of the development team, understand the technologies implemented, and interface with the project manager on status and technical issues.
- Solve and articulate simple and complex problems with application design, development, and user experience
- Collaborate with other developers and designers, as well as assist with technical matters when required.
What you’ll bring
- Hands experience as Java Full Stack Developer (Java Spring along with React) web development with strong expertise on Spring Framework v3 or newer – Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring JPA, Spring Security, Spring AOP and Spring MVC
- Strong hands-on FED technologies such as React with Redux or Angular 6+
- Hands on working experience in cloud technology platforms like Amazon Web Services or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Should have strong hands-on of Microservices and associated design pattern
- Should have strong hands-on knowledge of using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong hands-on experience in OOAD, Multi-threaded application development, design and implementation of web applications, data structures and design patterns.
- Experience in working with modern CI/CD tools and related ecosystem of applications – uDeploy, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven etc.
- Experience using source control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Proficiency in using code analysis and debugging tools
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexi work hours, and ‘Long Service’ awards
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance:
- Group term life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, two children, and parents
Why Persistent is an employer of choice
- Technology Innovation: culture of innovation using cutting-edge technology to bring value to clients.
- Growth and Career Progression: learning opportunities for growth, including quarterly promotion cycles
- One Persistent Culture: global outlook with diversity and inclusion at its core.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (190)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Tech Lead – Java Jobs at Virtusa in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Cryptus IT Solutions in Sri Lanka on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Mobizz Elite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 26, 2023 Full-Time