Full Stack Technical Lead – Angular/NodeJs
We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to provide technical leadership and guidance to our software development team. As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for driving the development process, ensuring the quality and efficiency of our software solutions, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding results. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, exceptional leadership skills, and a proven track record of successfully delivering complex software projects.
- Holding an Associate Technical Lead, Technical Lead, or a related position at the current place of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Solid understanding of design principles and patterns, coding practices, and code quality standards.
- Experience in designing and implementing microservices-oriented architectures using Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud.
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs, and cloud-based architectures.
- Ability to learn new technologies fast and incorporate them with existing knowledge.
- Proficient in front-end technologies such as Angular, NextJS, or similar frameworks.
- Proficient in back-end technologies such as Node.js, Express, NestJS, or similar technologies.
- Proficient in database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis, with a deep understanding of query language, data modeling, and query optimization.
- Experience in writing unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests with related tools.
- Proficient in other programming languages, and frameworks like .NET, Sprint Boot, Django, Flutter, React Native, etc. is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and manage a team of software engineers, providing technical guidance, mentorship, and support throughout the development lifecycle.
- Ensure the performance, security, scalability, and optimization of applications, while advocating coding standards and engineering best practices.
- Work closely with the CTO and other company leads in setting up the company’s engineering structure for future growth.
- Collaborate remotely with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders using appropriate tools in a fully agile environment.
- Document the design and implementation of the applications and ensure the technical documentation is clear and up to date.
- Research and evaluate new technologies and frameworks that can improve the development process.
- Communicate effectively with the team and the clients and resolve any technical issues or challenges.
- Above industry packages.
- Funding for higher studies and professional certifications.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Faster career growth.
About the company.
- Outstanding achievers among founders and team.
- Friendly, Empowering, Rewarding and Flat culture.
- 35th Best workplace in Asia (Small category)
- Fast-growing and reached stability in just 4 years.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (33)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time