GCS Commercial Analyst
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We place particular care and attention to work life balance and integration, allowing flexible working. We also place the highest importance on professional and personal development and seek individuals who can grow within the role and with IFS for the long-term.
The Global Customer Services Sales & Commercial Analyst (SCA) is responsible for providing timely, accurate insight regarding the services line-of-business revenue streams, pre-sale. They take pride in being a trusted advisor to the IFS business leadership.
The SCA is a trusted partner to global and regional services sales support leaders and corresponding sales leadership roles.
Demand: understand the business requirements, assess and respond with new and improved ways of sourcing and presenting key business data.
Analyze: convert business requirements and multiple data sources into meaningful reports and lobbies for business conversion. Assess and critique the quality and sources of data. Work with the business to improve data quality.
Operate: ensure regular reports are available and automated wherever possible. Provide additional analysis and narrative for the GCS Sales & Commercial VP and other leaders consumption. Flag indicators of performance and provide trend analyses.
The SCA is a conscientious individual, taking personal ownership of any information shared to the leadership team and will seek to understand the business context within which we operate at IFS. The SCA takes special care to understand the financial commitments required for the business and tertiary drivers such as customer care and how IFS scales through its Partner ecosystem. There is an expectation of a structured, rigorous approach with demonstrable value evidenced on an ongoing basis.
IFS has a committed equal opportunities culture. This role benefits from flexible working and while time-zone requirements will at times require work in unsociable hours, there is both a full understanding and active encouragement to foster a work/life integration that works well for the employee. Additionally we provide coaching, enablement and development for all employees.
Essential Duties & Accountabilities
The SCA will take direct responsibility for the following:
· Business reporting and ownership of a portfolio of GCS Commercial reports, some pre-existing, others which will need to be created. The SCA will prioritize with GCS Commercial & GCS Operations leadership and run a program of continuous improvement. It is expected that new types of insight will be released to the business each month. The SCA will critically assess data sources and regularly engage with the business to test and refine reports. Where possible the SCA will create lobbies for a wide range of business stakeholders to self-serve. The SCA will ensure the provision of daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual insights.
· Demand management: the SCA will work closely with key business stakeholders to capture requests for data and insight, qualify the requests and where relevant, manage these through the GCS Portfolio team as an “improvement” or “new asset” to be released to the business. Will maintain a backlog of requests and regularly set reasonable expectations with the business for when reports and lobbies will be made available.
· Insight business partnering: the SCA will be responsive and accommodating for both proactive and reactive requests raised by the GCS Sales & Commercial Vice President. Other business stakeholders must raise requests through a structured channel. The SCA is capable of communicating and prioritizing in an open, transparent and outcome-orientated manner. The SCA is expected to manage their workload with a degree of contingency for these ad-hoc requests.
· Business context: a successful SCA will develop a deep understanding of the IFS business context and the drivers that dictate how the business operates. The SCA will engage with a wide range of stakeholders and foster positive relationships to build a network which will in turn accelerate the outcomes required from this role. Additionally the SCS must have a high level of mathematic proficiency, understanding financial concepts and basic accounting principles. The SCA will be expected to support monthly and quarterly reporting tasks.
· IT tooling proficiency: at a minimum, the SCA will be highly capable of executing MS excel tasks at an expert level, including the use of pivot tables and multi-source reporting. Usage of industry standard reporting tools such as Power BI is also a must. Exposure to Jira Confluence is preferred but not mandatory – training will be provided. SQL and/or DAX skills would be a huge advantage.
The GCS Sales & Commercial Analyst is a trusted member of the global customer services corporate team, they will be able to demonstrate:
· An outcome-focused mindset, naturally take ownership and drive the result of any required activity
· A proficient networker and able to work well with others, supplementing their own and others talents through collaboration
· Strong and varied communication skills, able to converse productively with detail focused subject matter experts as well as concise summaries for business leaders to consume
· Business intelligence: able to explain the “why” of a particular result, beyond the “how”, “what” and “when”. Can add value in business discussions
· Improvement minded – keen to make their mark on the business and improve day on day
· MS excel high proficiency
· Proficient with reporting software, such as PowerBI
· Experience with building role-based insight and regular reports
· Must drive an inclusive and high-performance culture
· Deep commercial awareness and respect for financial drivers
· The ability to critically assess service offering requirements, plans, roadmaps, blueprints and commercial documents, with actionable recommendations
· Particular care for detail and a structured, meticulous approach for managing timelines and expectations
· Able to take control of challenging situations and execute in support of respective team members
· Can positively manage conflict between individuals, departments and prioritization
· Direct experience of supporting senior executives in an analyst capacity would be beneficial
· Live the IFS Values
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (43)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time