Graduate Trainee – Merchandising
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Key purpose of the Job
As the Graduate Trainee – Merchandising, you will be reporting to the Manager – Merchandising. You will be required to ensure that the garments are produced and delivered on time as per approved designs/quality to the buyer.
- Coordinate and support for development of the garment sample, based on tech pack specifications, costing expectations, timelines, etc.
- Coordinate with the internal teams and suppliers for sample development and costing as per customer requirements
- Collaborate with the internal teams and customers for sampling / costing approvals, including documentation
- Understand and be an expert in related processes and systems
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship