Head of Product Management
- Lead a high-performing team to envision, strategies, design, implement, and operate key portions of products value streams.
- Work closely with the leadership team on identifying issues and applying solutions to maintain a smooth software development pipeline.
- Lead the development of the product strategy and vision supported mainly by the Leadership, internal and external stakeholders
- Drive the execution of high-level product roadmaps of product lines based on company objectives and identified criteria.
- Help product team leads to define product segmentation, targeting and positioning.
- Lead the organization through continued expansion, production delivery, and a sustained high pace of new feature development.
- Support the sales team to collaborate with the product department in terms of product knowledge base and providing necessary information required for client pitching.
- Support the marketing team to collaborate with the product department to get comprehensive product information.
- Support the operations team to collaborate with the product department to address key operational matters that require product input.
- Be a part of audits to identify areas to develop to help the product teams to improve quality & standards.
- Drive the product teams to execute and delivery solutions that would expand our product offerings in new experiences and value to both our B2B and B2C customers.
- Guide and provide necessary input to product managers and other stakeholders on preparing commercial models.
- Make critical decisions regarding product visions and way forward, balance of feature and operational priorities, and setting high standards for quality and on-time delivery.
- Define and execute against meaningful performance and operational SLAs that capture the customer experience.
- Set KPI’s to product department and support in achieving those.
- Work closely with the HR team to conduct product department performance evaluations & structure the team accordingly.
- Create an environment that would empower design thinking that follows top notch UI/UX practices to build products customers love.
- Motivate and drive the team towards performing research on new product & technological trends to introduce new products to the market.
- Collaborate effectively with peer teams to bring the service to market, followed by delivering additional features at a rapid pace.
- Cascade the overall vision and strategy to the engineering and product management teams.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load.
- Drive product launches including working with executives, operations, sales, marketing, and other product management team members.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Manage the career development and progression of the product management team and leader.
- Ability to drive company strategic directives and keeping the team motivated.
- Prior Experience/Knowledge on Telecom Unified VAS services, Healthcare, DevOps Methodologies.
- 10-13 years’ experience required.
- Prior Experience/Knowledge in agile development practices (Scrum/Kanban/Lean)
- Prior experience in Enterprise & SaaS product development
- Prior Experience in Product management & Product delivery related tools
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Excellent leadership & interpersonal skills
- Team building & scaling
- Cross functional stakeholder management
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required in ICT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems & Innovation.
- Preferably a Master’s degree strategy and development, business administration or similar discipline.
- Agile development practices related qualifications will be an added advantage.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
Related Jobs (368)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time