We are hiring into our Business Consulting group in the following teams:
- Health – EY’s Health Consulting practice provides comprehensive performance improvement solutions to government, public and private health care organizations across Canada. These solutions are delivered across several strategic service offerings, which include clinical and operational performance improvement, technology and digital transformation (including EHR/EMRs, automation, virtual health, and analytics), strategy development and planning, workforce strategy and organizational design, major project/program advisory services, as well as system and care delivery model design and transformation. Our Health practice works closely and collaborates with our Government and Public Sector and Life Science practices.
As we are client facing, we expect our co-ops to demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment. To maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and to develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Students working for us should keep up to date on current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business and collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities for the project.
If you’re ready to build on your potential, develop as a consultant, and join a growing team, this role is for you. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Visit our website here to learn more.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in business, STEM, or another related major
- Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skill and the willingness and ability to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to integrity within a professional environment
What’s in it for you
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards package that incorporates medical & health benefits, including $5,000 for mental health and a pro-rated fitness allowance for your time at EY.
What you can expect
- We are currently accepting co-op applications for our Business Consulting – Health practice for May – August 2022.
- To apply, please create a profile, and submit your most recent cover letter, resume and unofficial transcripts as one single PDF document. Please indicate which team you are applying for on your cover letter.
- Within a week of submitting your PDF application, you will be provided with a link to complete the video component of your application.
- Depending on the city you are applying to, you will have either 24-48 hours to complete this video. All candidates must complete this video as part of the application process.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationBachelor's Degree