HR Generalist Manager
Hitachi India Pvt. Ltd. (HIL) markets and sells a wide range of products/services ranging from Information & Telecommunications Systems, Digital Solutions & Services, Infrastructure Systems, Industrial Systems like Water, Oil & Gas supply and management to Transportation and Urban Development Systems. Together with further localization, Hitachi aims to contribute to developing a sustainable society in India as well as contributing to the country’s economic growth.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Recruitment – R&D
- Handle recruitment of R&D Business.
- Preparing different kind of MIS
2. Performance Management
- Handle PMS for HIL
- Follow up with employees with their goal settings and responsible for overall process.
3. HiNext Management
- HiNext management as per the HQ guideline
- Ensuring all the positions on-boarding through HiNext
- Proper utilization of HiNext
4. Generalistic Role
- Preparing HR policies at the time of requirement
- Knowledge of Employees Engagement execution & strategies
- Excellent knowledge of preparing benchmark comparison of benefits as per the market
- Experience in Payroll & Compliance.
Qualification: Graduate (MBA HR)
Experience: 6-7 years
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (736)
Senior Software Engineer-JAVA Jobs at Jobenvoy.com in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
DevOps Engineer Jobs at Sana Commerce in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Full Stack Developer- .NET Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at Demanzo in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Technical-Engineering Internship at Synopsys Inc in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Internship
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time