HR Generalist Manager
Hitachi India Pvt. Ltd. (HIL) markets and sells a wide range of products/services ranging from Information & Telecommunications Systems, Digital Solutions & Services, Infrastructure Systems, Industrial Systems like Water, Oil & Gas supply and management to Transportation and Urban Development Systems. Together with further localization, Hitachi aims to contribute to developing a sustainable society in India as well as contributing to the country’s economic growth.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Recruitment – R&D
- Handle recruitment of R&D Business.
- Preparing different kind of MIS
2. Performance Management
- Handle PMS for HIL
- Follow up with employees with their goal settings and responsible for overall process.
3. HiNext Management
- HiNext management as per the HQ guideline
- Ensuring all the positions on-boarding through HiNext
- Proper utilization of HiNext
4. Generalistic Role
- Preparing HR policies at the time of requirement
- Knowledge of Employees Engagement execution & strategies
- Excellent knowledge of preparing benchmark comparison of benefits as per the market
- Experience in Payroll & Compliance.
Graduate (MBA HR)
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (353)
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Skylit Solutions in Negombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at SRP International in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Trainee Software Engineer Jobs at Fidenz Academy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Ideahub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time