HR Projects Assistant – Reward
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic HR team to be a part of exciting projects for a period of 9 months!
• Be a fresh graduate or completed an equivalent professional qualification such as CIMA, available to work fulltime.
• 6 months – 1 year prior experience in HR/ Reward & Compensation will be an added advantage.
• Be able to support in driving Employee Compensation and Benefits related Projects.
• Have strong bias for action and ability to complete tasks within given timelines.
• Be able to take initiative, have strong communication and analytical skills.
• Must be familiar with MS Excel.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (10)
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Fairway Holdings (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Manager Jobs at Hiltonin Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior HR Analyst Jos at EDOTCO Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time