Human Resource Business Partner
Company: Nestle R&D Center (Pte) Ltd
Type of Contract: Permanent
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for a Human Resource Business Partner to support and execute programs spanning several functional areas, such as day-to-day administration of policies and programs covering recruitment, retention, termination, personnel records, time management, compensation, benefits, employee welfare and long-term staffing strategies.
A day in the life of…
- Execute People Strategies & Plans that attract, develop and retain employees to support the business needs.
- Work hand in hand with HODs to ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance calibration and talent development.
- Support talent review/calibration to ensure high performance is rewarded and developed in line with the Management Development Cycle.
- Implement business unit succession planning / talent management plans that support business goals.
- Ensure People Managers use tools effectively to assist individual and team performance improvement at all levels.
- Maintain effective win – win working relationships with employees and their representatives through an environment that fosters communication and cooperation.
- Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with Nestlé Management and Leadership Principles and Nestlé Corporate Business Principles.
- Ensure social compliance across Nestle activities and ensure that the market is compliant with the Corporate Policies, relevant local labour laws and regulations.
- Work with CoC to ensure timely fulfilment all headcounts in the center and to develop, plan and execute talent acquisition strategy and resourcing/workforce plan in support of business requirements and the organisation’s staffing objectives.
- Assessing, developing, delivering and evaluating training and developmental needs of staff
- Conduct training needs analysis aligned with business needs and people plan demands
- Provide training and learning consultancy
- Evaluate training efficiency and review value of T&L activities
- Control and report on training budget
- Communicate and promote all relevant training information to HRBP’s and employees NIM wide
- Steer external trainers and subcontractors and secure quality level
- Update and track the Employee Related Costs
What will make you successful
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Exposure to CoE processes e.g. Talent Management, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits
- Leading / managing change in organisations
- Experience of working in a MNC
- Performance management / people development / coaching experience
- Line Management experience
- Conceptual knowledge about setting up training curricula and evaluation processes for training needs
- Overview on training and coaching market (training formats, topics, trainers and coaches)
- Conceptual knowledge to develop C&B strategy
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (8)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time