Human Resources Intern
We are looking for that passionate and self-driven individual to join the HR team of Azend Technologies.
Who are we?
• Azend Technologies is a software company serving a portfolio of clients in the USA, the UK and Sri Lanka, and incubating a growing portfolio of strategic products inhouse, which target regional markets.
• We commenced operations as a collaboration of experienced ideators and technologists from a diverse set of industries, ready to enable businesses to realize their true potential through next generation technologies and digital infrastructure, such as IoT, Blockchain, Machine Learning & AI.
• Our founding team are veterans of the IT industry who have spent many years at leading global software firms. We bring together over 150 years of collective experience and domain knowledge in building cutting edge technology solutions, across sectors including financial, agriculture, automotive, power solutions, industrial engineering, retail, logistics and more.
Why is this vacancy unique?
• You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid company, that incubates and evolves their own portfolio of products whilst providing development services to reputed global clients.
• You will derive immense satisfaction in concretely contributing to the growth of software products in different business verticals, and in accelerating the digital transformation or modernization of global businesses.
• You will be given the space to experiment, be bold and innovate!
What will you do?
• Provide administrative support to HR business partners and managers.
• Contribute to the recruitment process by gathering CVs, shortlisting, setting up interviews and sending letters.
• Assist the HR department and talent acquisition team in onboarding activities for new hires.
• Update company databases by entering new employee contact information, details, and more and ensure data consistency so records agree with real-life data.
• Help in organizing company events and corporate activities.
• Design, prepare, and send offer and rejection letters, emails, and messages to all candidates.
• Learn about the company’s HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related stuff to be able to respond to any internal staff inquiries.
What We Are Looking For
• Undergraduate /fresh graduate from any stream
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong communication skills, predominantly in English
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Great attitude and a strong bias for action!
AzendTech is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (14)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time