Human Resources Manager
Manager – Human Resources is responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives align with the overall business strategy of the company. Synchronizes management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other matters. The Manager Human Resources manage and provide leadership for the Human Resource Team to work in their operational capacities, to lead and implement continuous improvements in HR process.
- A Degree or a Professional qualification in Human Resource Management
- Experience in Managerial level with a minimum of 3 years’ in similar capacity
- Good knowledge of EPF & ETF related matters and other HR related statutory requirements
- Knowledge & skills in Manpower Planning and Development, Salaries & Wages, Performance Appraisal System & Disciplinary Procedure
- Good comprehension of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English
- Good interpersonal skills
Inner Circle (Pvt) Ltd. No: 483, William Gopallawa Mawatha, Kandy.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationProfessional qualification
Related Jobs (5)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time