IFS Cloud Product Manager
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We are looking for a product manager who wants to join the Product Planning Team to manage multi-functional Products and Projects from within IFS R&D Product Management.
The Product Planning team are responsible for setting and deploying consistent standards, processes, tooling, and training for the Product Management community across the full range of Product areas which consolidate towards IFS Cloud.
The goal of product portfolio management is to ensure that the company’s investment in Products and Projects that cross traditional functional boundaries are delivered in line with the product planning objectives that lead to the achievement of our wider business goals.
A product manager has an overview of multiple products across various divisions within the organization and has a fundamental understanding of how they interrelate, through development, to expected market placement, service needs, upgrades, and end of life.
You work cross-functionally to set the strategy for the product portfolio going forward, based on the product needs and stakeholder’s requests and conduct analysis to be able to create the right conditions for throughout the product’s lifecycle.
Key areas of responsibility
- Participate in and manage cross-functional improvement initiatives and projects
- Manage and develop the product portfolio in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the planning and prioritization of product portfolio changes.
- Conduct analysis and validation to ensure accurate prioritization of portfolio products and projects are presented to the management team.
- Provide consistent and accurate status reporting on the portfolio
- Through risk analysis methods, manage the opportunities into the portfolio, and mitigate or highlight the risks to delivery.
What We Are Looking For
- Entrepreneurial mind set with experience building and taking our product to new markets.
- 5+ years of product management for a product company, ideally Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- 5+ years experience of internationalization processes and procedures in software.
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent technical degree. MBAs welcome but not required.
- Strong technical abilities. You are intimately familiar with modern/agile software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications.
- Strong analytical capabilities. You excel at and enjoy building models and decomposing complex structures into useful primitives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, sales, engineering, support, customer success, and operations. You must be able to channel many points of view.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (380)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time