Import / Export Specialist
- You will be responsible for guaranteeing an excellent delivery service in import and export operations, managing daily foreign trade activities.
A day in the life of…
- Provide support to all import / export business units, providing a quality service through documentation in a timely manner.
- Assist in the implementation of new projects.
- Make monthly reports of licenses and import forecast.
- Assembling the Trade Balance report.
- Control the KPI’s of our logistics operator.
- Monitoring of activities related to Imports / Exports (customs clearance, highways and maritime transport, international transport reservation, etc.) either from our company or outsourced.
What will make you successful
- Graduated from Foreign Trade careers.
- Advanced level of English.
- Have experience of at least 3 years in the area of foreign trade in companies or customs broker studies.
- Intermediate Excel level.
We are Nestlé, the world’s leading food and beverage company. More than 308,000 employees committed to our mission: to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. We are present in more than 85 countries with more than 413 factories. We believe that our employees are our most important asset, and we are committed to offering you an international, inclusive and dynamic work environment with many opportunities throughout our different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. You want to know more? Visit us at www.nestle.com .
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree