Intern – Fabric Technology
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Key purpose of the Job
The Intern – Fabric Technologist responsible for execution of the RM development and bulk fabric technology processes for the assigned customer account(s). Includes, upstream RM development, technical risk assessments, fabric testing, customer approvals, ensuring supply, trouble shooting for bulk fabric issues & SRM.
- Responsible for execution of fabric technology processes for RM development (for example, RM quality and colour development, technical risk assessments).
- Execute fabric processes for Bulk for achievement of the Supply objectives (for example, bulk risk assessments, approvals, trouble shooting).
- Implement assigned functional improvement projects, including supply, profitability and SRM.
- Work with the internal and external stake holders for achievement of the functional objectives.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (6)
- Assistant Manager – Design Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Bonding Technology Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Manager – Design Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Designer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Plant Planning Lead Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time