Intern – Human Resources
- Updating company databases.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in day-to-day work.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Undergraduate in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Note that the initial internship contract would be for a period of 6 months, and has the option to be extended up to 11 months depending on your availability and performance. You will also receive an allowance of Rs. 15,000/= per month during the internship period.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelEntry Level
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.