Intern – Software Engineer
About this Opportunity
Engineering interns at H2O.ai work on short term projects to develop tools/ frameworks that help improve the stability/usability/performance/quality of H2O products. We are looking for students who are proficient in coding and have a passion for quality and learning new tools/technologies/concepts.
What You Will Do
- Design, build, configure, and test application software. Our architecture consists of a growing number of microservices, data visualization, enterprise services that drive our platform. Working on a small, dedicated engineering team, you will ensure our product and services are able to scale while maintaining high-performance in a 99.99% up-time environment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in data science, product, design, infrastructure, and operations to build new features for AI applications related to machine learning model construction, evaluation, deployment and monitoring.
- Build tools and frameworks to make engineering efficiency or improve quality.
- Work with a wide range of systems and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many code bases and operations you will encounter.
What We Are Looking For
- Undergraduate with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Proficient in one of the following languages: Python, Java or C++
- Must be great at problem solving and has a can-do attitude.
- No problem is too big to solve mindset and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in working and developing in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Preferred Knowledge of Python, Java, Spark, Hadoop, Docker, Machine learning techniques is a big plus.
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, Git, machine learning algorithms, statistics, distributed/parallel systems.
- Exposure to cloud (AWS,GCP,Azure)
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78 — the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (382)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time