Internship – Industrial Engineering
Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
As Graduate Trainee – Industrial Engineering, you will be reporting to the Manager – Industrial Engineering. You will be responsible for the implementation of dashboards and performance analytics for effective supervision of operations for the respective areas within your function and to achieve budgeted targets.
- Implementation of functional dashboards and performance analytics for the Group.
- Providing support for implementation of Group/SBU Operations LRP and KPI enablement projects.
- Liaising with the relevant internal and external stakeholders for achievement of functional objectives, including MIS and reporting as per guidelines.
- Ensuring smooth operation of the respective section.
- Graduates or Undergraduates who are specialized in the field of Mathematics/Business Administration/any other relevant stream.
- Attention to detail, a structured and disciplined work approach, the ability to deliver results on time and work under pressure are essential competencies.
- Proficiency in the English language with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willingness to work from 7.30 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. for 6 days a week which includes Saturdays.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (3)
- Front End Industrial Engineer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time