IT Hardware Technician
As a IT Hardware Technician, you will work in a Managed IT Service environment supporting our client on all hardware and software related requests including procurement, installing, configuring, troubleshooting of hardware and software requests, remotely or on site.
- Setting up and installing new hardware and software systems
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting desktop, laptop, and other hardware device issues
- Maintaining hardware and software by conducting regular maintenance and updates
- Identifying and resolving network, connectivity, and general server issues
- Upgrading firmware, software, and outdated hardware systems
- Monitoring and maintaining security systems and installing updates
- Providing direct technical support to users and resolving technical errors.
- Performing regular tests, upgrades, and backups.
- Working with vendors, repair centres, service agents to coordinate procurement and warranty or hardware repairs.
- Preparing technical documents, such as error, and maintenance reports
- Creating user documents and providing training on new computer systems.
You should have,
- Experience in diagnosis tools, and application for troubleshooting hardware issues.
- Experience in assembling, repairing, upgrading, of desktops and laptop devices
- Experience in installing, upgrading, troubleshooting a wide range of software applications
- Should have had hands on experience in Windows Image Capturing, profile backup and restore.
- Experience in Windows Deployment Services is a must.
- Great communications skills and should be native-fluent in English.
- Experience working with vendors for expedited troubleshooting of hardware and software systems
- Must be able to type quickly and accurately while talking on the phone.
- A deep desire to deliver an amazing Client Experience
- Should possess a Diploma/Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) / IT Support Business.
- Advanced knowledge of IT Applications, Software & Hardware
- Experience using a helpdesk ticketing system
- Experience providing support via remote tools
- Should have a valid motorbike riders license
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (135)
- Software Engineer Jobs at Ambrum Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Typefi Systems in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer [Java / React] Jobs at Altrium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at xDigital Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at The RBOL Group in Colombo , Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IITMatrix in Sri Lanka (remote) on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Developer ( Laravel ) Jobs at iLabs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Veracity Careers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time