Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Java – Associate Tech Lead / Tech Lead
Job related roles and responsibilities
- Design and development of enterprise solutions for one of the world’s largest corporations. Implement distributed and highly available enterprise applications that scale for enterprise demands.
- Adhere to continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of solutions.
- Ensure high code quality by following software engineering best practices.
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- Adhere to DevOps principles and be involved in projects throughout their full software lifecycle: from development, QA, and deployment to post-production support.
Required competencies, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 5+ years of experience developing production enterprise applications and in managing teams.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent understanding of Java Enterprise patterns, integration patterns, and enterprise engineering best practices.
- Experience writing test-driven code for both server and client applications.
- Experience working with middleware frameworks like J2EE/JEE and Spring or Play! Framework environments.
- Experience with multi-view, routed single page JS applications.
- Extensive experience in SQL, performance tuning of SQL, and RDBMS technologies.
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers will be an added advantage.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (149)
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS ) Jobs at PickMe In Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Backend Engineer Jobs at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- PHP Developer Jobs at SilverStripers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time