Java Developer for Product Development expertise in Full Stack Development
About the company
Comviva is changing the world through digital experiences. Our innovative portfolio of digital solutions and platforms bring greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and bring efficiency.
From maximizing customer lifetime value to enabling large scale digital transformation, we partner globally with organizations in the communications and financial industry to solve problems fast and transform for tomorrow.
Comviva solutions have been deployed by over 130 Communication Services Providers and Financial Institutions in more than 90 countries and have delivered benefits of digital and mobility to billions of people around the world. We are a part of the $21 billion Mahindra Group.
Our portfolio spans across multiple domains:
- Financial Solutions – amongst the largest digital payment platforms globally with 130+ deployments and over 2 billion users
- Digital Systems – 180+ deployments in 60+ countries, processing over 1 trillion messages annually
- Growth Marketing – award winning AI driven solution with 40+ deployments across 25+ countries
Comviva management practices have been a subject of best practices study by Harvard Business School (HBS) with a series of two case studies published in 2020. With 55 awards in three years, near monopoly in 5 countries, featured in the Gartner hype cycles for 4 consecutive years, our leaders addressing at the United Nations are all a testimony of the impact we have in the financial services industry. We are
- Three times GLOMO Award winner
- Consistently positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant on Integrated Revenue and Customer Management for CSPs for the last three years
- Six times winners of Africacom awards in the ‘Best Mobile Financial Services’ category
- Great Place to work certified and recognized Amongst India’s Top 25 Best Workplaces for Women in 2019
For more information, visit us at www.comviva.com
Brief Role Description:
We are looking at technically oriented Engineers who are passionate about evolving and building world class products.
- Participate in full software development lifecycle and write code that is performant, maintainable, clear and concise
- Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant and scalable platform
- Developing frame work required for any specific requirements that can support junior developers
- Preparing HLD and LLD documents, for modulesEnsuring quality deliverables as per expectations with close coordination with team.
- Ensuring best engineering practices are followed during development.
- Handle customer queries and complaints received directly or through the company support organization.
- Work closely with internal teams like Validation, Implementation, Support, Documentation, Solutioning team) and external stake holders (Customer)
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Java 1.8 and related ORM(Hibernate 5.0)
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of unit testing with Junit and mocking frameworks (Mockito).
- Strong knowledge of Spring core, Spring Batch, Spring Boot.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of Message oriented Middleware like RabbitMQ.
- Hands on experience in writing Rest Assured Test cases for Rest API Testing.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Knowledge of some of UI latest languages / frameworks like Angular2.
- Prior experience working with CI/CD tools.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Should be proficient in writing PLSQL queries.
- Good to have knowledge on micro-service architecture
- Good to have Telecom domain experience
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time