Junior Creative Designer
We’re looking for a Junior Creative Designer, who possesses a wealth of current ideas, that correlate to current trends in arts, entertainment, marketing, and advertising. Individuals must work in digital media campaigns, and other design projects with the ability to conceptualize, have a good sense of storytelling and bring set visuals to life.
- Work with the Creative Leads to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Creating advertising materials for clients and internal requirements.
- Creative, practical & critical thinking when coming up with design solutions for different audiences and mediums.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Following a design qualification would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar field.
- Good knowledge of layouts, typography, Visual composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge about branding and positioning is an added advantage.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelJunior Executive
INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing