Junior Executive – HR Shared Services
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The Junior HR Executive role in the HR Shared Service Centre is to process the HR Operational requests coming from countries across the IFS offices globally. This role is the first point of contact for HR queries in all sorts of questions related to an employee life cycle events, on-boarding to off-boarding. Requests in the short term will be focused around the HR Data set up in our internal system, partner data set up in our system and data corrections that may be required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for HR administration in internal HR Systems, from on-boarding to off-boarding e.g. setting up new starters, administering leavers, setting up schedules, responsible for user permissions, organization and position changes in internal HR System
- Leave and absence management
- Assign incoming work and tickets in Service Now amongst the rest of the team and ensure tickets are actioned in line with agreed procedures.
- Responding and acting upon tickets sent from the country HR teams/Managers
- Act as a first line support to all employee regarding IFS Biz queries and provide an excellent customer experience by investigating and resolving errors quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for quality in IFS Thor, assisting the country HR teams in correcting data inaccuracies e.g. incorrect reporting lines, incorrect access levels.
- Biz troubleshooting, helping to identify and correct inaccuracies or issues in the data
- UAT (user acceptance testing) on testing environment to ensure processes are followed accurately in production environment.
Jointly accountable for the day-to-day workload of the HR Shared Services team within the required SLA’s
- Strong desire to pursue a HR career
- Ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with colleagues across the globe to solve issues
- Experience working with HR Software and some technical abilities
- A team player and strong collaborator
- Knowledge in the MS Office package (Word, Excel, and Project).
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong skills in running HR reports from HR platforms.
- Evidence of self-motivation and a proactive approach.
- Great attention to detail and well organized.
- Ability to multitask and rise to the challenge of large volumes of work during peak periods of HR activity and the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- Structured approach towards problem solving, assimilates information and identifies the pertinent points quickly
- Live the IFS Values
Required Education & Experience:
- Pursuing a University Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Human Resource Management
- 1 – 2 years of experience working at a HR Shared Service Center
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (19)
- Human Resources Internship at Uconnect in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Deloitte Associates in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Junior HR Executive Jobs at Crepe Runner in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Internship at Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at SuperServ in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time