Junior Executive / Specialist – Talent acquisition
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can
#MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS
A Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technical TA Specialist) will help IFS attract top Technical / Software Engineering talent in Sri Lanka. The ideal candidate will get involved in all operational aspects of recruitment process at IFS and help shape the recruitment strategy to respond to business needs. Technical TA Specialist will build relationships with key stakeholders in the industry and within the university system to build a strong technical recruitment pipeline for IFS.
The ideal candidate will be able to position the technology stack and career prospects of IFS to the target recruitment base. The candidate will get to represent IFS at external events and will further evangelize IFS’ current position as a top technology company in Sri Lanka.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit top Technical & non-technical Engineering talent.
- Ensure that a strong recruitment pipelines is always maintained.
- Evangelize IFS’ current position as a top technology company among the industry and university recruitment base.
- Represent company at external events, create awareness of technology stack and career prospects of IFS.
- Collaborate closely with people managers, organizational units with hiring requirements, and fellow team members in the HR team.
- Network actively with potential candidates including passive candidates.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders relevant for recruitment and reach out to technology communities.
- Further strengthen industry and university collaboration of IFS.
- Perform research and stay up to date on sourcing techniques including usage of social media strategies.
- Create compelling content such as slide decks, blog posts, articles, videos, etc. to be used in recruitment campaigns, in collaboration with relevant parties.
- Organize webinars, tech talks, hackathons etc. to promote IFS and create a strong presence / employer brand amongst the recruitment base
- Source, screen, shortlist, and support interviewing candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Strong ability to build relationships, strong interpersonal skills, social aptitude
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of technologies, software engineering concepts, and developer frameworks
- Willingness to learn new technologies and concepts, and enjoy educating others
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts into content easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good knowledge on available industry qualifications and certification
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified