Junior Finance Assistant
About the job
Job TitleJunior Finance AssistantLocationRemoteWorking Hours & Salary Offered
Salary: R4,500– R5,500
What’s In It For You…
- 40 days paid holiday annually – (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
Partnership / Skin In the Game
- All of our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits including the opportunity to work from home on certain days.
Support & Culture
- You’ll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse professionals who love our work and get a kick out of over-delivering for our clients.
NOW WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND…
About Our Organisation…
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
If you are experienced in supporting day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll, then read on…
The Role – What’s It About…
If you have a minimum of 1 year experience maintaining expenses and payroll and have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you…
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
THE FINE PRINT…
Mandatory Skills – 1 Year Experience In
- Account software experience Xero will be highly desirable
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Confident in communication and working within a tight-knit team
- Strong commercial awareness
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative style
- Excel and Microsoft intermediate skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail
A High Level Of Proficiency In
- Managing and recording financial transactions using Xero
- processing payments
- Updating financial records
- Finance data capturing
- Maintaining accurate company ledgers
- Administer daily cashflow
- Processing supplier and client invoices for approval and payment
- Assisting with reconciliations
- Year-end accounts assistance
- Streamline financial procedures and administration
- Adhoc duties as required by the management team
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you!
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance