Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Junior Front Office Executive
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls/inquiries while providing basic information when needed.
• Responsible for inward daily mail/deliveries/couriers and sort them and dispatch to the respective authorized personnel accordingly.
• According to the requirement, perform other clerical, administrative and secretarial work such as typing letters/documents, filling correspondence, photocopying, faxing, etc. in order to strengthening internal admin process of the organization.
• Supporting HR & Admin team for their day to day operations as well.
• Educational requirement: GCE OLs & ALs (Additional qualification is an advantage).
• Prior experience in relevant position would be an added advantage.
• Good customer service.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Language proficiency in English & Sinhala. Tamil will be an advantage.
• Proficiency in MS office package and IT literacy skills.
• Pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy and dedication.
• Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit,
Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelJunior Executive