Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Junior Lecturer of Computer Graphics
Duties and responsibilities
- Conducting practice sessions and/or seminars at the Bachelor’s and Master’s level in the courses “Computer Game Development and Design”, “Game Engines”, and “Virtual Reality”, and in other courses of computer graphics.
- Supervising students at the Bachelor’s and Master’s levels.
- Participation in research and development activities.
- Popularisation of the specialisation.
Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must be qualified to conduct seminars and practical sessions at the Bachelor’s and/or Master’s study levels and participate in the research and development work of the institute.
- Experience in conducting e-learning is highly desirable.
Required language skills
Excellent command of Estonian and English required.
From 1600 to 2000 euros (gross) per month, depending on qualifications and work experience. This amount is subject to taxation at a 20% flat tax rate. The total annual payroll is from 25 000 to 32 000 euros, which includes employer taxes.
Further information can be provided by Associate Professor Kuldar Taveter, kuldar.taveter [ät] ut.ee
In the application, the candidate has to outline the competencies and teaching experience.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)
Related Jobs (35)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time