Key Account Manager
• Identify global business opportunities and generate profitable sales in both new and existing accounts that meet and exceed new business revenue goals relating to the portfolio of customers assigned.
• Ability to understand unique customer supply chain requirements and drive a particular sector focus.
• Expansion/Growth is mission critical to the role. Senior relationship management and service execution are two key components to insure account expansion/growth is achieved.
• Retention is key to grow portfolio of accounts across all product/service types within CEVA.
• Drive collaborative efforts between country and product leaders within CEVA to meet the needs of customers.
• Prospecting for all potential opportunities and delivering compelling solutions, value and pricing
• Develop an Account Plan for the customer that will encompass a strategic roadmap defining multi- year growth, targets by key supply chain
• Execute Account Plans (forecasts, budgets and operating plans).
• Ability to work in a matrix organization along with virtual teams & build strong internal relationships with Sponsor/Global/Regional/Sector team leaders as required for the account.
• Build strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand opportunities for creating value.
• Conduct regular business review meetings for all customers and drive meeting content to ensure operations, support and execution teams are present to support these reviews.
• Conduct quarterly business review (QBR) meetings including executive sessions for strategic alignment between CEVA and the customer.
Education & Qualifications
• A good degree majoring in supply chain/logistics/transportation management/sales and marketing/international business
• Minimum 7 years industry experience.
• Minimum 5-7 years account management managerial and/or customer relationship management experience required.
• In-depth knowledge of all air, sea, ground and contract logistics products and services.
• Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organization, presentation and negotiating skills.
• Strong background in sales and marketing and a proven track record in business development and growth.
• Demonstrated success in managing (KPI’s) Key Performance Indicators.
• Demonstrated success in problem solving through use of data and information metrics and improvement to performance process.
• Proficient in project management methodologies with a focus on managing solution driven strategy plans to achieve goals.
• Experienced in financial management (P&L’s, Balance Sheets, forecasting and budgets) to effectuate return on investment.
• Manages complex or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally meeting commitments for service and assistance.
• Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
• Uses appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team and facilitates the completion of team goals.
• Good presentation skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing
Related Jobs (184)
Student Recruitment Officer, Vacancies At BMS, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 5, 2022 Full-Time