Lead Quality Engineering
Why apply to Circles.Life?
Founded and HQ’d in Singapore, Circles.Life has been aggressively expanding across the region since 2016 as the world’s fastest-growing digital telco. As an advanced technology company, our mission is to reimagine communications for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar telco industry.
Leveraging “Circles-X” — Our Proprietary Digital Telco Tech Platform, We
‣ Enable industry-beating customer experiences (50+ NPS, 97%+ CSAT, >4.7 app rating)
‣ Provide 100% digital onboarding, personalized digital and financial services
‣ Shave 70%+ of OPEX / CAPEX costs vis-à-vis traditional telco operations
With top-tier PE/ VC funding (Sequoia, Founders Fund, Warburg Pincus), Circles-X, and 500+ Circles.Lifers led by our diverse leadership team, we’ve been able to launch B2C digital telco operations and offer B2B SaaS digital transformation solutions for telcos across Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, Indonesia, and Japan.
We are in an expedition to build the futuristic teleco operating system which will fundamentally disrupt the way how telco works and is perceived by the customers. In this journey, Quality Assurance is a key pillar of our success to rapidly deliver the power back to the customers with utmost quality. We are looking for a well seasoned leader in quality assurance with a proven track record of strategizing the overall quality of complex product platforms . Ideal candidates will possess diverse expertise in quality assurance including but not limited to test automation, automation frameworks, performance, security, CI/CD, QAOps, etc.
As a senior member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Responsible in leading defining test strategies, test planning, execution, and reviews
- Understand the use cases for products and the technical solution and develop test scope using test design techniques and documentation.
- Enhancing and maintaining automation frameworks for scalability, stability, and performance.
- Be obsessed with automated test coverage and strive to incorporate various functional and end-to-end scenarios into automated test suites.
- Partner with DevOps and SRE teams to ensure that automated tests contribute effectively to the deployment pipeline and site availability needs.
- Perform manual functional testing for the identified test scope when required.
- Mentor and train junior engineers
We are looking for individuals with.
- 7 – 9 years of hands-on experience in quality assurance or engineering.
- Proven track records of successfully driving overall quality engineering
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Java and related technologies.
- Experience in automation scripting using tools such as Selenium, REST assured, Appium, and TestNG. In addition, having experience in test framework development and platforms is a plus.
- Must understand the fundamentals of Automation frameworks and how they fit into the quality infrastructure and deployment pipelines.
- Have working experience on CI\CD related technologies like Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Work experience and knowledge of architectures involving databases (SQL, NoSQL), Message Queues, and Caching technologies.
- Experience with multi-environment structured Test Data setup and management.
- Hands-on experience in mobile app automation is a plus
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Circles.Life will only acknowledge resumes from agencies specifically retained for the role. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology