Lead/ Senior/ Product Specialist
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We’re on the lookout for dynamic, open-minded, and self-motivated accounting domain specialists to join us as Finance Product Specialists to our growing team of creative and talented individuals at the R&D Finance group.
IFS R&D Finance serves our customers better understand and execute their needs, make the best possible decisions through a single solution, and ultimately improve their business performance in their Moments of Service™.
As a Finance Product Specialist, you will have the challenge of designing and communicating well-thought-through solutions to help organizations run their finance function smoothly. The role is focused on interpreting and analyzing functional and technical requirements to design fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the R&D lifecycle of our products via requirement analysis, functional designing, testing, documentation, and R&D support.
- Produce accurate estimates and clear design documentation for new features and enhancements.
- Work closely with Software Engineering Managers and Program Managers to ensure continuous delivery of our software products.
- Collaborate with and proactively share knowledge, guide, and train colleagues.
- Contribute to improvements in IFS products, services, and processes by actively engaging with colleagues, requirement owners and other stakeholders.
- Degree in Accounting or Management stream, or any equivalent professional qualification with relevant experience where applicable.
- Very good communication and presentation skills along with the ability to apply expertise and technology to achieve work objectives.
- The ability to understand the user experience, knowledge of working with other business applications, and experience in ERP implantations are definite advantages.
- acquire detailed analytical skills and passionate in logical thinking
- are proactive, take initiatives and responsibility with a can-do attitude
- are a good listener and communicator
- have the ability to work in a distributed global team setup
The following opportunities in R&D Finance are ideal for you.
- Product Specialist
- Senior Product Specialist
- Lead Product Specialist
How to Apply
All you have to do is simply apply through this link and mention your preferred job opportunity from the above in the comment box when uploading your resume.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (81)
Senior Accountant Jobs at Mobizz Elite in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at tgl.travel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time