Lead/Senior Software Engineer – Quality Assurance: Asset Applications
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
“Asset Applications” business unit at IFS is building Asset solutions including mission critical MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) solutions for worldwide airline operators and defense contractors. Our formula for quality is unique compared to the rest of the testing practices in the industry since we qualify mission critical software systems. With our current growth in the business unit, we are looking for a Lead OR Senior Software Engineer – Quality Assurance for the job function listed below.
- Develop test frameworks and tools (Testware) for the development team.
- Perform continuous “Quality Inspections” on Technical Design, Process rituals, Test Strategies and Risk management.
- Coach/train software engineers on coding, testing and engineering best practices. “Lead By Example” is our style of work. (You do it first and show others how to do it!)
- Fix defects in the code directly, then educate the development team on prevention techniques to aoid similar defects.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification.
- Hands on experience in Test Automation for 1 to 2 years.
- Three to four years of experience in software testing practices – (However we encourage junior engineers with potential to apply)
- Experience in agile methodologies is a definite plus.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (11)
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Enactor in Galle, Sri Lanka on August 23, 2023 Full-Time
- QA Engineer Jobs at Cloud Solutions International in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Automation Engineer Jobs at Virtusa in· Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 7, 2023 Full-Time