Lead/Senior UX Designer – R&D, Enterprise Asset Management
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
Our Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solution is highly rated by our customers, and awarded the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice 2022 award for EAM Software. We’re also listed as #1 in Gartner® Global EAM Market Share 2021 By Revenue.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We are on the lookout for dynamic, open-minded and very creative individuals to join us as Lead/Senior UX designers. We’re offering a range of opportunities within our R&D teams which represents the core technology hub of IFS.
- Have experience with various UX research methods and be comfortable working with personas, user journeys, etc.
- Have good experience in interaction design for complex SW products, creating wireframes, user flows, etc., based on a pre-defined persona.
- Have solid experience in usability testing.
- Be comfortable creating prototypes and communicating design intent to the stakeholders.
- Have experience designing with complex business requirements and technical limitations
We’d like to hear from people with:
- Passion towards UX and empathy for the users
- Have experience in building enterprise-grade commercial business applications
- Experience in creating and working with design systems, components, and patterns
- Experience in agile development methodology and functional business domain
- Business application knowledge.
- A degree or equivalent from a related discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years in a similar capacity.
- Strong understanding of usability and user-centered design practices.
- A ‘generalist’ mindset with the ability to work across design disciplines.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Proficiency in creating user flows and prototypes.
- Willingness to get out and learn from users, customers, and stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate the process with stakeholders and other interested parties.
Willingness to work collaboratively with a cross-functional teams.
Interviews and selections are being done continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 5,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (369)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time