Lead Software Engineer – Development /Support (Java,Angular), R&D IT Service Management
Goal of IFS ESM is to recreate ITSM for the world of distributed working and citizen developers. We’re taking traditional IT service management (ITSM) to the next level, offering employees across the entire enterprise the opportunity to work better and smarter.
We have a proven track record of success, recognized by Gartner and Forrester, with implementations across all industries including many Fortune 500 businesses and large government agencies. We’re dedicated to delivering great enterprise software solutions to over 10,000+ customers worldwide.
We are in a process of expanding the capabilities of the IFS assyst product, initially on the current more traditional technology stack and then on a cloud native stack expected from around Q3/Q4 2022.
We require an experienced Lead Software Engineer with a passion for problem solving to join our Team to complete detailed technical, 3rd level analysis and investigation into problems with our software reported by customers and to pro-actively resolve / suggest workarounds or fully document confirmed issues for fixing in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or professional qualifications and 5+ years of work experience in developing & supporting production enterprise Applications.
- Prior experience in software production support will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in software support tools such as ServiceNow will be an added advantage.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships by developing a deep understanding of the problem, ensuring timely resolution or escalation.
- Experience in Spring/Java server applications and PHP
- Experience in Java technologies and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Java persistence frameworks such as Hibernate/JPA
- RDBMS knowledge and experience, e.g., SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Experience in Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Active Directory will be an added advantage
- Very good inter-personal skills, including the ability to work successfully in an Agile environment.
- Good Team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in various levels
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms such as Azure will be an advantage.
- Work with tools such as Jenkins, Docker for cloud operation work.
- Ability to perform troubleshooting to identify the Root Cause and resolve the issue or reassign the ticket as needed.
- Should be Self Driven.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible. For more information get in touch with email@example.com
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (546)
Intern – DevOps Engineer Internship at Arimac in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 7, 2022 Internship
IoT/Automation Engineer Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
QA Engineer Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer(Angular) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer(NodeJS) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer (PHP) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time