Lecturer of Software Engineering
- Lecturing and conducting seminars in the areas of software engineering, software architecture, web development, and/or software quality assurance.
- Supervising Master’s and Bachelor’s theses by students.
- Conducting research in software engineering at the international level.
- Participation in the work of the university’s decision-making bodies is recommended.
- Engaging in science outreach activities.
- Candidates must have successful teaching experience in an institution of higher education at the Bachelor’s and/or Master’s levels.
- Research experience and publications in the area of specialization are essential.
- A track record of publications in highly reputable venues in the area of specialization or a related field is desirable.
- Experience in supervising students is desirable.
At the University of Tartu there is a possibility to get promoted to a higher position, for more information: https://www.ut.ee/en/about-us/career-model.Application documents
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate must submit to the UT Human Resources Office (email: personal [ät] ut.ee; postal address: 18 Ülikooli St, Tartu 50090 ESTONIA; employees of the UT should submit their documents via intranet) following documents:
- a letter of application to the Rector,
- a curriculum vitae in the established format,
- a list of research publications (if necessary, enclosing copies or offprints of more important publications),
- a copy of a document (including its annexes) which shows the candidate to hold the required qualification (with authorized translation into Estonian, English or Russian if the credential is not in Estonian, English, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, French, Italian, Ukrainian and Belarussian languages). A candidate can be required to submit the original or a certified copy of the document (including its annexes) showing the candidate to hold the required qualification. If the candidate has acquired the higher education in question abroad, he or she may be required to submit an assessment issued by the Academic Recognition Information Centre (the Estonian ENIC/NARIC) of his or her qualification in respect of the qualification requirements for the position;
- a research and teaching vision;
- other materials considered relevant by the candidate (a list of such materials must be included in the application or annexed to it).
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (35)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time